Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Anthony Muller

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Anthony Muller

    • 252 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Great for RP
    Free
  1. The Fuhrer´s bunker Great for RP File Information Submitter Anthony Muller Submitted 08/06/25 Category Maps View File
  2. What a coincidence, I also made my first 500 dollars at that age.
    • 56 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    The file has quite a few banned meshes, but I’ve kept the uniforms so you can tweak them however you like!
    Free
  3. hitlerjugend uniforms The file has quite a few banned meshes, but I’ve kept the uniforms so you can tweak them however you like! File Information Submitter Anthony Muller Submitted 08/05/25 Category Clothes View File
    • 162 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This map has been around for several years, but it doesn't change the fact that it is a good map.
    Free
  4. Volkshalle - Ruhmeshalle This map has been around for several years, but it doesn't change the fact that it is a good map. File Information Submitter Anthony Muller Submitted 08/05/25 Category Maps View File
  5. I'm a minor, so what I do with my life shouldn't matter to you.
    • 2002 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is a map full of uniforms that I have obtained over the years, I hope you like it. Don't give your money to strangers
    Free
  6. 90.3MB of NFG UNIFORMS (and more!) This is a map full of uniforms that I have obtained over the years, I hope you like it. Don't give your money to strangers File Information Submitter Anthony Muller Submitted 08/05/25 Category Clothes View File
    • 390 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Idk who made this
    Free
  7. Random NFG uniforms More NFG stuff for free in the club File Information Submitter Anthony Muller Submitted 01/25/25 Category NFG View File
    • 1007 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Random D-DAY map
    Free
  8. Venture Invasion of France Random D-DAY map File Information Submitter Anthony Muller Submitted 01/10/25 Category Maps View File
  9. Wewelsburg Castle FULL The castle is completed, not like other assets were the castle has some missing parts File Information Submitter Anthony Muller Submitted 01/10/25 Category NFG View File
    Imagine all the work and time it took to make this map
    • 653 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    The bunker of the Fuhrer, perfect for a russian roulette
    Free
  10. Führerbunker The bunker of the Fuhrer, perfect for a russian roulette File Information Submitter Anthony Muller Submitted 01/08/25 Category Maps View File
    • 401 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Go to https://darkblox.vip/category/82-files/ for more!
    Free
  11. Battle of Kursk NFG More NFG maps on our club! File Information Submitter Anthony Muller Submitted 01/07/25 Category NFG View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.