Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

IT1

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IT1

  1. IT1 reviewed AMRX's file in Civil
    why is there so much bullshit on the screen just give me the game😔
    But I falter on the forethought I keep on running like a chicken with its head cut off Achromatic twisted aeronaut A birdbrain, baby, I don't know when I'm supposed to stop Hit me with the flap down, crash into the soft ground (foul!) Ain't no fellow feathers falling for a freak (so weak) So put my neck up on the chopping block A birdbrain, baby, I don't think my head is coming off Baby, I don't know when I'm supposed to stop Baby, I don't know when I'm supposed to stop!
    now steal the building papa and all the events papa
  2. IT1 reviewed leet's file in SCP
    Exact replica but the map is small and you lowkey cant play it
  3. IT1 commented on Alastor's file in GUI / UI
    you know ball🥹
  4. IT1 reviewed GREX's file in Guns / Systems
    This is so peak
  5. My bad guys delete starter selection and it will work goated
    how to i use it?.
    Awesome file thank you!

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.