Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

million1156

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by million1156

  1. Submarine I found this pretty cool submarine with some nice detail. I have no idea where I got it from, all I know is I bought it at some point in 2024 (I don't even know the date thanks to my MacBook being terrible). Enjoy! I'll be uploading a bunch of stuff over the next couple days :) File Information Submitter million1156 Submitted 02/02/26 Category Military Navy View File
  2. million1156 posted a file in Navy
    • 496 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I found this pretty cool submarine with some nice detail. I have no idea where I got it from, all I know is I bought it at some point in 2024 (I don't even know the date thanks to my MacBook being terrible). Enjoy! I'll be uploading a bunch of stuff over the next couple days :)
    Free
    • 37 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This one is super requested (across multiple forums) and I haven't seen anywhere that is hosting the latest up-to-date version(s). I love NVE and I hate that they paywall the FiveM version. Singleplayer: https://darkblox.net/file/10123-natural-vision-evolved-singleplayer/ Enjoy :) PS: This is for the non-Enhanced version of GTA. The enhanced editions are already free.
    Free
    • 33 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This one is super requested (across multiple forums) and I haven't seen anywhere that is hosting the latest up-to-date version(s). I love NVE and I hate that they paywall the classic version (and their multitude of subscriber-only additions). FiveM version: https://darkblox.net/file/10127-natural-vision-evolved-fivem/ Enjoy :) PS: This is for the non-Enhanced version of GTA. The enhanced editions are already free.
    Free
  3. Public Safety Training Academy Back with an old one :) This one is a really cool training academy based in California. Pretty detailed & I love the CQB potential. Original Link: https://payhip.com/b/vyUl7 If you'd like to request an "asset", please view the forum post below: https://darkblox.net/forums/topic/11073-request-assets/ File Information Submitter million1156 Submitted 02/01/26 Category Scripted View File
    • 280 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Back with an old one :) This one is a really cool training academy based in California. Pretty detailed & I love the CQB potential. Original Link: https://payhip.com/b/vyUl7 If you'd like to request an "asset", please view the forum post below: https://darkblox.net/forums/topic/11073-request-assets/
    Free
  4. 2016 BMW M4 F82 GTS Saw that this amazing beauty was requested by someone and I simply couldn't resist. Has super super amazing detail. Original Link: https://clearlydev.com/product/2016-bmw-m4-f82-gts File Information Submitter million1156 Submitted 02/01/26 Category Vehicles Cars View File
    • 659 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Saw that this amazing beauty was requested by someone and I simply couldn't resist. Has super super amazing detail. Original Link: https://clearlydev.com/product/2016-bmw-m4-f82-gts
    Free
  5. USS Enterprise Hello :) I am finally back after roughly a year (thank you Death for fixing my account issue!) Here for your downloading pleasure is an amazing aircraft carrier powered by the not-so-amazing Asahi Tech! Saw that this one was requested a lot so I decided to go ahead and cop it for you guys 🫡 Has amazing detail btw with some cool spawners. Original Link: https://clearlydev.com/product/us-naval-deployment If you'd like to request any "assets", please read the forum post below: File Information Submitter million1156 Submitted 02/01/26 Category Military Aviation View File
    • 695 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Hello :) I am finally back after roughly a year (thank you Death for fixing my account issue!) Here for your downloading pleasure is an amazing aircraft carrier powered by the not-so-amazing Asahi Tech! Saw that this one was requested a lot so I decided to go ahead and cop it for you guys 🫡 Has amazing detail btw with some cool spawners. Original Link: https://clearlydev.com/product/us-naval-deployment If you'd like to request any "assets", please read the forum post below:
    Free
    • 398 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is a small collection of roughly 5 IW vehicles that I acquired at some point in 2024. I used to asset a bunch of stuff and I don't believe content from the previous forum (iykyk) was fully mirrored to DarkBlox, so I've done the liberty of publishing what I was able to find for everyone to enjoy. The vehicles are: 2019 Mercedes Maybach S650 Pullman 2020 Mercedes Benz Sprinter ("NZ St John") 2019 Tesla Model 3 2020 (Widebody) Tesla Model S 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S
    Free
    • 1241 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    such a clean design, i love it personally Video preview – • Smooth animations • Easy customizable • Setup explanations • Advanced loading mechanics • Asset counting
    Free
    • 901 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    this felt like taking candy from a baby.. the detail on this is deserving of a kiss • Scripted with AeroTech • Detailed interior
    Free
  6. Small Yacht [SCRIPTED] this felt like taking candy from a baby.. the detail on this is deserving of a kiss • Scripted with AeroTech • Detailed interior File Information Submitter [[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Submitted 01/10/25 Category Boats View File
    • 1647 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    airbus my beloved The Airbus A400M Atlas is a European four-engine turboprop military transport aircraft. It was designed by Airbus Military as a tactical airlifter with strategic capabilities to replace older transport aircraft, such as the Transall C-160 and the Lockheed C-130 Hercules. • Scripted With Taco’s Turbofusion • Detailed Cockpit (Comes in USA, German and british livery) • Canopy Animated • Animated Ailerons • Detailed Exterior • Animated Elevator • Working/Custom Hud • Animated Flaps • Working Gears • Animated Gears • High-Quality Model • Custom Radar • Working Strobe lights • Many More Future details
    Free
  7. Airbus A400M Atlas airbus my beloved The Airbus A400M Atlas is a European four-engine turboprop military transport aircraft. It was designed by Airbus Military as a tactical airlifter with strategic capabilities to replace older transport aircraft, such as the Transall C-160 and the Lockheed C-130 Hercules. • Scripted With Taco’s Turbofusion • Detailed Cockpit (Comes in USA, German and british livery) • Canopy Animated • Animated Ailerons • Detailed Exterior • Animated Elevator • Working/Custom Hud • Animated Flaps • Working Gears • Animated Gears • High-Quality Model • Custom Radar • Working Strobe lights • Many More Future details File Information Submitter million1156 Submitted 01/10/25 Category Aviation View File
    • 592 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    this looked too sexy, couldn’t pass it up This vest is used by the British Police Services. It is easily customisable and scripted, so you can equip it instantly! – Scripted – Hi-Vis – Bodycam – Handcuffs
    Free
  8. UK Hi-Vis Police Vest this looked too sexy, couldn’t pass it up This vest is used by the British Police Services. It is easily customisable and scripted, so you can equip it instantly! – Scripted – Hi-Vis – Bodycam – Handcuffs File Information Submitter million1156 Submitted 01/10/25 Category Clothes View File
    • 1560 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    i love the rcmp, more goodies coming your way <3 Probably one of the largest police uniform packs on the market. Containing over 18 different assets, this is the best RCMP pack you will find for sale. Contains: – 3 different high-visibility jackets – 1 tactical vest – 4 Different belt setups – 1 taser leg holster – 2 high visibility vests (auxiliary/police) – 1 raid tabard – 2 patrol vests (aux/police) – 3 navy blue patrol jackets ( 2 police, 1 auxiliary) – Free bonus retro-styled barrack smock All equipment and markings/patches are reproduced to the utmost accuracy. INSTRUCTIONS: ALL SCRIPTING SOFTWARE PROVIDED IN THIS FILE IS COMPLETELY ATTRIBUTED TO PCMASTER04. RUANRENSBURG ONLY TAKES CREDIT FOR THE 3D UNIFORMS. This pack comes with a modified version of the WardrobeServer serverscript and WardrobeSystem folder, which was modified by RuanRensburg, hence it is provided. PCMaster04: https://www.roblox.com/users/299555915/profile SCRIPTING PROVIDED IN MY .RBXM FILE IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR THE OPERATION OF THE SYSTEM WITHOUT TAKING PCMASTER04'S MODEL OFF THE TOOLBOX AND INSTALLING IT FIRST. HATS AND 2D UNIFORMS (SHIRTS-PANTS) ARE NOT PROVIDED HERE. ======================================== TUTORIAL: 1. Take and install PcMaster04's Wardrobe System: https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/5282709498/73k-TAKES-GTA-5-Wardrobe-System 2. Once installed, replace the equivalent folders/scripts with mine, and delete the old ones. 3. Rename your team to exactly "Royal Canadian Mounted Police" without the "" of course, and preferably modify the team colour to Crimson, however, this is not mandatory. 4. Set up your workspace according to PCMaster04's tutorial, make sure the SpawnLocations subfolder for the RCMP team has the same name as the RCMP team i mentioned in 3., and make sure to set up your LockerParts department value like the RCMP team i mentioned in 3. Do not forget to place the "Lockers" part under the map or wherever you'd like. 5. Profit ================================================================ DO NOT DM me to ask for an already scripted version so you can ease up your work, this could get me in trouble on a larger scale, don't be lazy, set it up, its not THAT hard. Any troubles with the Wardrobe System, including legal or technical, do not concern me. The WardrobeServer script is provided due to the necessary scripting concerning the jackets.
    Free
  9. Royal Canadian Mounted Police Uniform Ultra Pack i love the rcmp, more goodies coming your way <3 Probably one of the largest police uniform packs on the market. Containing over 18 different assets, this is the best RCMP pack you will find for sale. Contains: – 3 different high-visibility jackets – 1 tactical vest – 4 Different belt setups – 1 taser leg holster – 2 high visibility vests (auxiliary/police) – 1 raid tabard – 2 patrol vests (aux/police) – 3 navy blue patrol jackets ( 2 police, 1 auxiliary) – Free bonus retro-styled barrack smock All equipment and markings/patches are reproduced to the utmost accuracy. INSTRUCTIONS: ALL SCRIPTING SOFTWARE PROVIDED IN THIS FILE IS COMPLETELY ATTRIBUTED TO PCMASTER04. RUANRENSBURG ONLY TAKES CREDIT FOR THE 3D UNIFORMS. This pack comes with a modified version of the WardrobeServer serverscript and WardrobeSystem folder, which was modified by RuanRensburg, hence it is provided. PCMaster04: https://www.roblox.com/users/299555915/profile SCRIPTING PROVIDED IN MY .RBXM FILE IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR THE OPERATION OF THE SYSTEM WITHOUT TAKING PCMASTER04'S MODEL OFF THE TOOLBOX AND INSTALLING IT FIRST. HATS AND 2D UNIFORMS (SHIRTS-PANTS) ARE NOT PROVIDED HERE. ======================================== TUTORIAL: 1. Take and install PcMaster04's Wardrobe System: https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/5282709498/73k-TAKES-GTA-5-Wardrobe-System 2. Once installed, replace the equivalent folders/scripts with mine, and delete the old ones. 3. Rename your team to exactly "Royal Canadian Mounted Police" without the "" of course, and preferably modify the team colour to Crimson, however, this is not mandatory. 4. Set up your workspace according to PCMaster04's tutorial, make sure the SpawnLocations subfolder for the RCMP team has the same name as the RCMP team i mentioned in 3., and make sure to set up your LockerParts department value like the RCMP team i mentioned in 3. Do not forget to place the "Lockers" part under the map or wherever you'd like. 5. Profit ================================================================ DO NOT DM me to ask for an already scripted version so you can ease up your work, this could get me in trouble on a larger scale, don't be lazy, set it up, its not THAT hard. Any troubles with the Wardrobe System, including legal or technical, do not concern me. The WardrobeServer script is provided due to the necessary scripting concerning the jackets. File Information Submitter million1156 Submitted 01/10/25 Category Clothes View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.