Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Brad Anderson

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brad Anderson

    It doesn't work for me. I had already used all the animation, it still wouldn't budge. I can't aim nor fire the gun at all. I would still give a more than a one out of five because of possibly the effort that you've done to getting this gun system in the first place. But could you at least tell me the instructions or how to use it?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.