Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

WilliamFranks1999

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WilliamFranks1999

    • 121 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I also had this one a small storage document, it's the City of Timisoara, set during the 1980s and during the regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
    Free
  1. City of Timisoara I also had this one a small storage document, it's the City of Timisoara, set during the 1980s and during the regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu. File Information Submitter WilliamFranks1999 Submitted 09/28/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
  2. Khankala, Chechen war I had this one storage, took me time to find it. Now i cant recall where i originally found it, but here it is. Sonder's is selling something similar or the same... Anyways here's Khankala Military Airbase, History note: The battle of Khankala took place in 28 December 1994, it was a failed attempt by the Chechen separatists to counterattack at the strategic position at Khankala from Grozny and Argun using armoured vehicles. File Information Submitter WilliamFranks1999 Submitted 09/28/26 Category Maps View File
    • 92 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I had this one storage, took me time to find it. Now i cant recall where i originally found it, but here it is. Sonder's is selling something similar or the same... Anyways here's Khankala Military Airbase, History note: The battle of Khankala took place in 28 December 1994, it was a failed attempt by the Chechen separatists to counterattack at the strategic position at Khankala from Grozny and Argun using armoured vehicles.
    Free
    • 157 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I had this in one of my storage. I'd figure since we're all comrades of the revolution, I'd share it and give it to my fellow comrades. Soviet City 1980s is a Roblox roleplay map inspired by Eastern European cities during the 1980s.
    Free
    Sure its great having the cold war gear. Other than that... everything else is "okay" i guess, despite the majority of the map not being there.
  3. This was made by the RussianFront...it's an existing FREE model in the store.... Why are they selling this..knowing IT already exists free and accessible Hell its right here Eastern-european civilians - Creator Store
  4. Plov Конечно... ну конечно. Я изначально выложил это бесплатно. Но делай как знаешь, раз ты ТАК умён... лол
  5. At lease use the correct images,
  6. Plov Это уже бесплатно, ты что, не умеешь читать?
  7. Just gonna say it.... i doubt this would happen irl....
  8. Shame on you. I uploaded free and you decided to put a price on it. Shame.
  9. Grozny (unfinished) This is an old sort of unfinished Grozny map. I don't remember the price but..in all honesty it wasn't worth it. There aint much here but some... buildings, tanks and of course, the Chechen Presidential Palace. File Information Submitter WilliamFranks1999 Submitted 05/20/26 Category Maps View File
    • 284 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is an old sort of unfinished Grozny map. I don't remember the price but..in all honesty it wasn't worth it. There aint much here but some... buildings, tanks and of course, the Chechen Presidential Palace.
    Free
  10. I am looking for these Cold War era roleplaying games. maps mostly, scripts if possible. The Cold War Conflict [RP] was once posted here but the man who posted it didn't fix the file, so yea. (Link) Cold War Conflict | Play on Roblox The Cold War RP: Submerged (Link) Cold War RP: Submerged | Play on Roblox
  11. If possible, try to obtain the map, and if possible, with scripts, if not no problem. Tell Tamer, Syria 2026 | Play on Roblox Syria...Oh Syria... The Golan is yours.
    Nice work. Really nice work
  12. I am looking for the newest version of this game, mainly the map. Belgorod, Russia, 2025 | Play on Roblox
    Very nice indeed, shame that it wasn't able to extract the scripts but other than that, great work on getting this man.
    • 207 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I've had this for some time now, it's an old version of "Whispers of the Zone" (when it was called Lost to the zone and later renamed back to WoZ). To get back at those greedy men. Sadly it has no working scripts, i just hope someday we get the "newer version"
    Free
  13. Lost to the Zone (OLD) I've had this for some time now, it's an old version of "Whispers of the Zone" (when it was called Lost to the zone and later renamed back to WoZ). To get back at those greedy men. Sadly it has no working scripts, i just hope someday we get the "newer version" File Information Submitter WilliamFranks1999 Submitted 11/18/25 Category Maps View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.