Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Playboi Carti

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Playboi Carti

  1. Florida Map By Officermax (FULL MAP, NO SCRIPTS, NOCARS) Here yall go I just took this map just to take it ngl Информация о файле Автор Playboi Carti Добавлено 04/12/26 Категория Dexxed & Maps Просмотреть файл
    • 128 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Here yall go I just took this map just to take it ngl
    Free
  2. might come back to asseting because gng u should've got the whole map 😭 its good tho
  3. same dude whos just using my stuff and just trying to change the graphics to make it "theres"
  4. yo stop just reposting peoples shit asset your own stuff bro bro
  5. delete the file by the 3 dots below
  6. Stop being dumb and look at the title before posting something NO IT DOESNT HAVE SCRIPTS OR GUNS STOP TRYING TO BE COCKY AND JUST DOWNLOAD THE DANG FILE
  7. Stonebridge (FULL MAP, NO SCRIPTS, ALL LIVERIES/DECALS) - Dexxed & Maps - DarkBlox
  8. Take this file down this is the map that I "Yes me" took and I dont want others taking credit for the map I got.
    • 212 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Here yall go
    Free
  9. Indiana State Roleplay (ALL CARS, NO SCRIPTS) Here yall go File Information Submitter Playboi Carti Submitted 03/16/26 Category Vehicles Emergency View File
  10. These are redone btw
    • 213 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Wassup Seeyuh playboi carti I Am Music
    Free
  11. Stonebridge (SHERIFF CARS) Wassup Seeyuh playboi carti I Am Music File Information Submitter Playboi Carti Submitted 03/16/26 Category Vehicles Emergency View File
    • 71 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    HAWKTUAH
    Free
    • 1133 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    HAHAHHA SHUSH RCPDFR AND LET EVERYONE HAVE THIS MAP
    Free
    • 165 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Here's a map I had in my files
    Free
  12. North Jefferson (FULL MAP, NO SCRIPTS) Here's a map I had in my files File Information Submitter Playboi Carti Submitted 03/15/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
  13. Oakley County CARS (REDONE) The Oakley owner can't find my real Discord account, so here are his converted cars. Информация о файле Автор Playboi Carti Добавлено 03/15/26 Категория Vehicles Emergency Просмотреть файл
    • 189 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    The Oakley owner can't find my real Discord account, so here are his converted cars.
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.