Skip to content
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
If the site is blocked, use our mirror: dbx.st
More stable than the .net version. We are moving everything to dbx.st soon. The .net domain will remain as a backup.

Register Today and Join 50,000+ Members!

Sign up instantly and start exploring!

MTC4 Vehicles

Featured Replies

Screenshot 2025-06-22 153619.pngI'm in possession of the (unscripted) MTC4 modern vehicles, which I use for my own personal things, I'm wondering if I should release it for a price.

Give me your opinions, or do I keep gatekeeping?

12 hours ago, PIMPINNDRINK said:

Screenshot 2025-06-22 153619.pngEstoy en posesión de los vehículos modernos MTC4 (sin guión), que uso para mis cosas personales, me pregunto si debería liberarlos por un precio.

¿Dame tu opinión o sigo siendo guardián?

I may give u 100 bolivares for the T-72

  • 3 months later...

Blud aint no one needs stolen models from a game cause everyone will know, so whats the point?

personally? what would be the point of gatekeeping or releasing this as paid when MTC4 has been asseted before?

the latest asset likely has some of the tank models that you're planning to release/gatekeep.

you're better off giving it away for free than trying to make a quick buck out of lego tank models.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.