Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

german waffle

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by german waffle

    • 478 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is one of NFG's old set that I revamped. DO NOTE, THESE ONLY WORK ON R15 I do not plan on making them work for R6 As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" - Fixed missing textures - Removed old gear - Replaced with newer gear from different sets - Fixed missing meshes Some of the model might need a bit of work, like the cuff titles for norge but other than that, it works. If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them.
    Free
  1. Waffle's SS-Totenkopfverbände and Norge This is one of NFG's old set that I revamped. DO NOTE, THESE ONLY WORK ON R15 I do not plan on making them work for R6 As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" - Fixed missing textures - Removed old gear - Replaced with newer gear from different sets - Fixed missing meshes Some of the model might need a bit of work, like the cuff titles for norge but other than that, it works. If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them. File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 04/03/25 Category Clothes View File
    • 1089 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is one of NFG's newest sets that I fixed In this, you'll get both censored and uncensored versions of the uniforms DO NOTE, THESE ONLY WORK ON R6 As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" - Fixed missing textures - Fixed missing meshes If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them.
    Free
  2. Waffle's Standard Army This is one of NFG's newest sets that I fixed In this, you'll get both censored and uncensored versions of the uniforms DO NOTE, THESE ONLY WORK ON R6 As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" - Fixed missing textures - Fixed missing meshes If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them. File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 04/01/25 Category Clothes View File
    • 222 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is one of NFG's tank model DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK I do not plan on making them function. While it is just ferrarico tank system, I'll still have to add attachments, springs and constraints which is just a lot of work to do. if ur are a god at converting tanks, go ahead As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" I cannot fix missing textures and meshes if it gets deleted.
    Free
  3. Waffle's Pzkpfw V ausf G "Panther" 01 This is one of NFG's tank model DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK I do not plan on making them function. While it is just ferrarico tank system, I'll still have to add attachments, springs and constraints which is just a lot of work to do. if ur are a god at converting tanks, go ahead As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" I cannot fix missing textures and meshes if it gets deleted. File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 03/31/25 Category Vehicles View File
  4. Waffle's British Free Corp SS This is one of NFG or Warware old set that I revamped. DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK While I do plan on making them function, I don't really have the time to do so for now. As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" - Fixed missing textures - Removed old gear - Replaced with newer gear from different sets - Fixed missing meshes - Fixed missing eagle sleeve If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them. File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 03/31/25 Category NFG View File
    • 309 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is one of NFG or Warware old set that I revamped. DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK While I do plan on making them function, I don't really have the time to do so for now. As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" - Fixed missing textures - Removed old gear - Replaced with newer gear from different sets - Fixed missing meshes - Fixed missing eagle sleeve If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them.
    Free
  5. Waffle's Charlemagne SS This is one of NFG or Warware old set that I revamped. DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK While I do plan on making them function, I don't really have the time to do so for now. As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" - Fixed missing textures - Removed old gear - Replaced with newer gear from different sets - Fixed missing meshes - Fixed missing eagle sleeve If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them. File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 03/31/25 Category Clothes View File
    • 352 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is one of NFG's old set that I revamped. DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK While I do plan on making them function, I don't really have the time to do so for now. As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" - Fixed missing textures - Removed old gear - Replaced with newer gear from different sets - Fixed missing meshes - Fixed missing eagle sleeve If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them.
    Free
  6. Waffle's LSSAH Revamp This is one of NFG's old set that I revamped. DO NOTE, THESE ARE ONLY STATIC MODELS AND DO NOT WORK While I do plan on making them function, I don't really have the time to do so for now. As chickenstrip says: "Don't give weirdos your money!" - Fixed missing textures - Removed old gear - Replaced with newer gear from different sets - Fixed missing meshes - Fixed missing eagle sleeve If there are any missing textures or meshes, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to fix them. File Information Submitter german waffle Submitted 03/31/25 Category Clothes View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.