Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

bubbles

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bubbles

    Medium quality. However useful assets.
  1. Here's the link A Pirate's Tale: Alpha | Play on Roblox Please somebody have some mercy and copy that ❤️
    Awesome quality of models, but I was hoping for the ambient and lightning shown on the pictures :(
    Useless assets but if you just want some kind of test place it's nice
    Well, that's pretty nice somebody just dropped this new system but It's totaly not working or maybe I am using it wrong.
    Neat system. But if You're looking to place not only hats but also hair that's not really gonna work for you but however It's really good and you can customize it a lot
  2. Hey guys I'm looking for advanced locker system so I would appreciate it a lot if you send me one
    Really good file. Fully scripted, nice details and everything works for me really nice. Appreciate that!
  3. Really good map. Everything is really nice detailed
    there's no terrain and also there's only a few buildings including trees lol

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.