Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by PIMPINNDRINK
-
After The Flash 9 paid early access [ALPHA]
- 3 comments
- 1 review
-
Philly 1959 FULLY SCRIPTED
- 6 comments
- 4 reviews
-
Philly 1959 FULLY SCRIPTED
Apologies, it's the wrong file. I have added the correct version. Waiting on the file to be approved by moderators.
- 6 comments
- 4 reviews
-
Philly 1959 FULLY SCRIPTED
- 547 downloads
- Version 1.0.2
Saw it was synapsed before, decided to use a backdoor in the game to get a scripted copy. Enjoy.Free- 6 comments
- 4 reviews
-
-2
-
Dishonored 2 models (2016)
Absolute gem, the dishonored and bioshock files are perfect. Loved these games for years, it's nice to have the assets for my own work in roblox.
-
[RP] Tidewater Remastered
-
MTC'S BMD AND BMP PACK.
- 542 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Since the last post popped off, here's something more. You know the drill - high star ratings, comments and reviews, the more I release. If anyone's interested in worldbuilding projects, hit me up in mesages.Free- 5 comments
- 3 reviews
-
9
-
Military MTC'S BMD AND BMP PACK. vehicles
MTC'S BMD AND BMP PACK. Since the last post popped off, here's something more. You know the drill - high star ratings, comments and reviews, the more I release. If anyone's interested in worldbuilding projects, hit me up in mesages. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 12/10/25 Category Vehicles View File
-
Bunch of MTC vehicles
- 19 comments
- 6 reviews
-
1
-
Bunch of MTC vehicles
- 19 comments
- 6 reviews
-
MTC WIESEL PACK - ALL VARIANTS
- 101 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
I DONT LIKE TOP GIUN, THEY ARE ALL WIERDOS. HERE'S ALL THE WIESELS (by request of someone), UNSCRIPTED OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT THEM TO WORK, REVERSE ENGINEER IT BOAH.Free -
Military MTC WIESEL PACK - ALL VARIANTS vehicles
MTC WIESEL PACK - ALL VARIANTS I DONT LIKE TOP GIUN, THEY ARE ALL WIERDOS. HERE'S ALL THE WIESELS (by request of someone), UNSCRIPTED OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT THEM TO WORK, REVERSE ENGINEER IT BOAH. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 12/05/25 Category Vehicles View File
-
Bunch of MTC vehicles
- 19 comments
- 6 reviews
-
Bunch of MTC vehicles
- 19 comments
- 6 reviews
-
Military Bunch of MTC vehicles vehicles
Bunch of MTC vehicles MORE MTC assetS WILL COME SOON, IF THIS POPS OFF. SOME FEATURED VEHICLES: ALL BRADLEY VARIANTS ALL K2 VARIANTS ALL CHALLENGER 2 VARIANTS File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 12/04/25 Category Vehicles View File
-
Bunch of MTC vehicles
- 726 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
MORE MTC assetS WILL COME SOON, IF THIS POPS OFF. SOME FEATURED VEHICLES: ALL BRADLEY VARIANTS ALL K2 VARIANTS ALL CHALLENGER 2 VARIANTSFree- 19 comments
- 6 reviews
-
10
-
ATFMod - Scripted, including map.
-
ATFMod - Scripted, including map.
-
Oakdale Federal Penitentiary (FULL FILE)
-
FALLOUT VENTURES MORE RECENT OR LATEST MAP!
I'll keep it simple, loooking for fallout: ventures or whatever it's called latest file or a recent one. Preferably scripted. I'll give something in exchange, if needed.
-
[FW] [RP] ONCE UPON A TIME IN SAIGON. (FULL FREEWAVE asset)
-
Trading assets! (NFG & HPKJ/WarWare)
If you're still interested and don't have these - I have the Ordnungspolizei, Chancellor's Fighting Force and the paratrooper set with all the meshes reuploaded I think, meaning they'll stay up.
-
REQUESTING THE FOLLOWING ASSETS AS A BOUNTY!
Howdy! I'm looking for a few particular maps and assets, and I am offering a reward of a majority of the MTC4 modern vehicle models as a return, additionally, I can offer other rewards which can be discussed. If you'd like to collect your bounty, private message me. BOUNTY ON THE FOLLOWING: https://clearlydev.com/product/tomaree-head-fortifications-australia/ https://clearlydev.com/product/hms-medway-river-class-patrol-vessel/ https://clearlydev.com/product/limited-port-stanley-falkland-islands/
-
Sunny-Drop M D M A // D r u g s
- 1 review
-
2
-
argentina uniforms