Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

PIMPINNDRINK

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Files posted by PIMPINNDRINK

  1. Saw it was synapsed before, decided to use a backdoor in the game to get a scripted copy.

    Enjoy.
    • Free
    • 547 Downloads
    • 6 Comments
  2. Since the last post popped off, here's something more. You know the drill - high star ratings, comments and reviews, the more I release.

    If anyone's interested in worldbuilding projects, hit me up in mesages.
    • Free
    • 542 Downloads
    • 5 Comments
  3. MORE MTC assetS WILL COME SOON, IF THIS POPS OFF.

    SOME FEATURED VEHICLES:
    ALL BRADLEY VARIANTS
    ALL K2 VARIANTS
    ALL CHALLENGER 2 VARIANTS
    • Free
    • 726 Downloads
    • 19 Comments
  4. I DONT LIKE TOP GIUN, THEY ARE ALL WIERDOS.

    HERE'S ALL THE WIESELS (by request of someone), UNSCRIPTED OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT THEM TO WORK, REVERSE ENGINEER IT BOAH.
    • Free
    • 101 Downloads
  5. Some garbage map I found in my files,
    ENJOY.
    • Free
    • 627 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  6. I cba to write anything today,
    Enjoy!
    • Free
    • 358 Downloads
  7. !!!!THIS IS THE PRE-CITY REDESIGN MAP OF ZAIBATSU!!!!

    Mareware is full of dense persons, pedophiles and degenerates,
    thought the best way to bring justice is by asseting all their games, continuing with the standalone release of Zaibatsu.
    Enjoy - more to come soon.
    • Free
    • 314 Downloads
  8. Hello,

    Found this in my files.
    Enjoy.
    • Free
    • 440 Downloads
    • 1 Comments
  9. HELLO!
    So I decided to release this file - a scripted version of ATFMod, since I have many bones to pick with the After The Flash community. It has repeatedly housed pedophiles, groomers, and how can I forget, Chadthecreator's hypocrisies?
    Enjoy, I'm currently searching for full maps made by the following group, if you have them, shoot me a message:
    https://www.roblox.com/communities/34662837/FREEWAVE#!/about
    • Free
    • 405 Downloads
    • 6 Comments
  10. Mareware is full of dense persons, pedophiles and degenerates,
    thought the best way to bring justice is by asseting all their games, continuing with the standalone release of Zaibatsu.
    Enjoy - more to come soon.


    • Free
    • 553 Downloads
  11. Mareware is full of dense persons, pedophiles and degenerates,
    thought the best way to bring justice is by asseting all their games, starting with the remake of Neon District.

    Enjoy - more to come soon.
    • Free
    • 541 Downloads
    • 2 Comments
  12. An older copy of fallout ventures, including its simple customisation that was ripped from CSOM.
    If someone has the newer version scripted. let me know.
    • Free
    • 680 Downloads

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.