Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

PIMPINNDRINK

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PIMPINNDRINK

    Good work getting this; your sacrifice is not in vain.
  1. ISONZO - SCRIPTED I cba to write anything today, Enjoy! File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 06/25/25 Category Maps View File
    • 358 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I cba to write anything today, Enjoy!
    Free
  2. ZAIBATSU - JAPAN RP (OLDER MAP VARIANT) !!!!THIS IS THE PRE-CITY REDESIGN MAP OF ZAIBATSU!!!! Mareware is full of dense persons, pedophiles and degenerates,thought the best way to bring justice is by asseting all their games, continuing with the standalone release of Zaibatsu.Enjoy - more to come soon. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 06/24/25 Category Maps View File
    • 314 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    !!!!THIS IS THE PRE-CITY REDESIGN MAP OF ZAIBATSU!!!! Mareware is full of dense persons, pedophiles and degenerates,thought the best way to bring justice is by asseting all their games, continuing with the standalone release of Zaibatsu.Enjoy - more to come soon.
    Free
  3. RHODESIAN TRAINING/BARRACKS MAP Hello, Found this in my files. Enjoy. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 06/24/25 Category Maps View File
    • 440 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Hello, Found this in my files. Enjoy.
    Free
  4. CYBERPUNK ESQUE MAP. Some garbage map I found in my files, ENJOY. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 06/24/25 Category Maps View File
    • 627 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Some garbage map I found in my files, ENJOY.
    Free
  5. ATFMod - Scripted, including map. HELLO! So I decided to release this file - a scripted version of ATFMod, since I have many bones to pick with the After The Flash community. It has repeatedly housed pedophiles, groomers, and how can I forget, Chadthecreator's hypocrisies? Enjoy, I'm currently searching for full maps made by the following group, if you have them, shoot me a message: https://www.roblox.com/communities/34662837/FREEWAVE#!/about File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 06/24/25 Category Maps View File
    • 405 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    HELLO! So I decided to release this file - a scripted version of ATFMod, since I have many bones to pick with the After The Flash community. It has repeatedly housed pedophiles, groomers, and how can I forget, Chadthecreator's hypocrisies? Enjoy, I'm currently searching for full maps made by the following group, if you have them, shoot me a message: https://www.roblox.com/communities/34662837/FREEWAVE#!/about
    Free
  6. I'm in possession of the (unscripted) MTC4 modern vehicles, which I use for my own personal things, I'm wondering if I should release it for a price. Give me your opinions, or do I keep gatekeeping?
  7. ZAIBATSU - JAPAN RP Mareware is full of dense persons, pedophiles and degenerates,thought the best way to bring justice is by asseting all their games, continuing with the standalone release of Zaibatsu.Enjoy - more to come soon. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 06/23/25 Category Maps View File
    • 553 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Mareware is full of dense persons, pedophiles and degenerates,thought the best way to bring justice is by asseting all their games, continuing with the standalone release of Zaibatsu.Enjoy - more to come soon.
    Free
  8. NEON DISTRICT 2051 Mareware is full of dense persons, pedophiles and degenerates,thought the best way to bring justice is by asseting all their games, starting with the remake of Neon District. Enjoy - more to come soon. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 06/23/25 Category Maps View File
    • 541 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Mareware is full of dense persons, pedophiles and degenerates,thought the best way to bring justice is by asseting all their games, starting with the remake of Neon District. Enjoy - more to come soon.
    Free
    • 680 downloads
    An older copy of fallout ventures, including its simple customisation that was ripped from CSOM. If someone has the newer version scripted. let me know.
    Free
  9. Fallout: Wasteland Ventures An older copy of fallout ventures, including its simple customisation that was ripped from CSOM. If someone has the newer version scripted. let me know. File Information Submitter PIMPINNDRINK Submitted 10/30/24 Category Maps View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.