Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by rockcollectorcat
-
Rhodesia Bundle
- BASSA COMBAT SYSTEM V9 (FULLY WORKING)
-
PROJECT VENTURA / ROSEWOOD (RS AND JS)
- 6 comments
- 8 reviews
- 50+ HIGH-QUALITY CSG CARS
-
cardboard cutout of big daddy carispeed
-
Chuhkee Moss ACS latest version
This shit broken af, somebody should make a document or in-depth video with what to do, I made sure to do everything correctly. The animations don't work, the guns are broken. I am completely unsure of what to do here.
- 101 comments
- 21 reviews
- RAIDPOINT
-
90s Cold War US and Soviet Union Bundle
-
Lam Province, Vietnam War Map
This is literally just free models, there is genuinely nothing to asset or use. The terrain is the only usable thing. 😭😭
- 2 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Custom Skytech Heli Sys/along with the rest of stuff in here
-
Custom Skytech Heli Sys/along with the rest of stuff in here
This kit is amazing for Vietnam games, incredibly helpful if you're looking to larp, I will be using this in the future.
-
Boulder County, State of Colorado
Really only got it for the semi truck (as seen in the screenshot) and I could not find it, otherwise amazing vehicles for my style of game.
- RCMP Cars
-
All Lee County Copies
- 4 comments
- 2 reviews
-
All Lee County Copies
Even the remade plate has the same problem: Game is in R6, changed the whitelisted group in group server, please send a fix, anybody.
- 4 comments
- 2 reviews
-
All Lee County Copies
Base plate doesn't load for some reason, literally only void and a few things that can only be seen in free cam, anyone got a fix? Other than you know, everything being broken, the loading screen is there, but it just stops before full load!
- 4 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Philly 1959 FULLY SCRIPTED
Honestly not the worst, mid assets, its a RP game, there's metavision. Some nice buildings I suppose, I really only took the vehicles.
- 6 comments
- 4 reviews
-
Texas Roleplay Vehicle Pack
- 4 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Texas Roleplay Vehicle Pack
- 4 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Texas Roleplay Vehicle Pack
The dude who "made" fort lawrence took it off of THIS WEBSITE, then proceeded to take some of MY assets. 😭
- 4 comments
- 2 reviews
-
The North Is Undead
https://www.roblox.com/games/11614561669/The-North-Is-Undead I would LOVE for somebody to get this for me WITH SCRIPTS I really like the gun system and want to add helicopters!
-
Unknown Threat Gun System (Poor Remake)
- 30 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Unknown Threat Gun System (Poor Remake)
- 30 comments
- 2 reviews
-
Request Assets :)
Something like this: https://payhip.com/b/SIhv4 Most of them don't have anything but the workspace, I'm looking for one with server storage, scripts and rep storage if u can :D
-
Maps Freerunner
Freerunner I used to be a developer for these guys, I was inactive for four days, they got mad, before the kicked me out of a developer position I downloaded all of their games. File Information Submitter rockcollectorcat Submitted 02/01/26 Category Maps View File