Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

rockcollectorcat

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockcollectorcat

    Perfect, upload more stuff like this.
  1. This nga a scum, money for anything on here is bs
    The only five star I've ever truly wanted to give. What an amazing piece of art.
    This shit broken af, somebody should make a document or in-depth video with what to do, I made sure to do everything correctly. The animations don't work, the guns are broken. I am completely unsure of what to do here.
    Might be the best cold war pack possible, the only way it could be better is if it had vehicles.
    This is literally just free models, there is genuinely nothing to asset or use. The terrain is the only usable thing. 😭😭
  2. Lowkey upload more Vietnam War assets, this is amazing stuff.
    This kit is amazing for Vietnam games, incredibly helpful if you're looking to larp, I will be using this in the future.
    Really only got it for the semi truck (as seen in the screenshot) and I could not find it, otherwise amazing vehicles for my style of game.
  3. Yeah just make it free dawg 💔
  4. Figured that part out, but now I'm simply stuck on a a black loading screen...
  5. Even the remade plate has the same problem: Game is in R6, changed the whitelisted group in group server, please send a fix, anybody.
    Base plate doesn't load for some reason, literally only void and a few things that can only be seen in free cam, anyone got a fix? Other than you know, everything being broken, the loading screen is there, but it just stops before full load!
    Honestly not the worst, mid assets, its a RP game, there's metavision. Some nice buildings I suppose, I really only took the vehicles.
  6. the dude created a whole game abt it using all stolen assets, its genuinely sad
  7. The dude who "made" fort lawrence took it off of THIS WEBSITE, then proceeded to take some of MY assets. 😭
  8. https://www.roblox.com/games/11614561669/The-North-Is-Undead I would LOVE for somebody to get this for me WITH SCRIPTS I really like the gun system and want to add helicopters!
  9. Send a file w/ anims or pls send me a spoofer fr
  10. Something like this: https://payhip.com/b/SIhv4 Most of them don't have anything but the workspace, I'm looking for one with server storage, scripts and rep storage if u can :D
  11. Freerunner I used to be a developer for these guys, I was inactive for four days, they got mad, before the kicked me out of a developer position I downloaded all of their games. File Information Submitter rockcollectorcat Submitted 02/01/26 Category Maps View File

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.