Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

rockcollectorcat

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockcollectorcat

    • 33 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    I used to be a developer for these guys, I was inactive for four days, they got mad, before the kicked me out of a developer position I downloaded all of their games.
    Free
  1. Post more fort Lawrence style stuff, I want to make a game alike.
  2. You have to reupload anims
    Nice map, medium-sized, good assets. Russian and Terrorist teams, US guns in server storage, no US base or spawn. Large highway splitting the map in half, altogether a good release.
    French SAZ v4? Who the hell stole this and made it french? 😭🙏🙏
    I correctled downloaded and opened, yet I found no map, terrain, or anything at all.
  3. Does ANYBODY have a real roblox community motors copy?
  4. Assets, they stole helicopters, trucks, buildings, and lots of clothing.
  5. Dearest patrons of Darkblox, I request the .rbxm file of Nevada Zombie Game (Or NZG, https://www.roblox.com/games/139730965447283/Nevada-Zombie-Game-NZG ) due to them stealing from ME and then denying knowing my (small) game exists, but just in their screenshots show MANY of my assets.

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.