Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by doodlebob
-
RCE First Released version
- 93 comments
- 29 reviews
- [MKG] Комплекс Сдерживания грузинов. (BTR, Guns and more)
-
ELITE RP NEW UPDATE + FULL SCRIPT | НОВОЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ ELITE R
- GUN TESTING [AFTERMATH GUN SYSTEM]
-
Examination
Ah, what a shame, hopefully somebody will upload a version with working scripts. Good job regardless though.
-
Examination
-
SCP: Anomaly Breach 2
I'm again having an issue with the website incorrectly flagging contents in my messages, so it'll just be another image. Hope this helps!
-
scp anomaly breach 2
Has anyone been able to find a way to get around the main menu? Every time I try to delete or disable it, it unfortunately breaks the whole game.
- 17 comments
- 11 reviews
-
SCP: Anomaly Breach 2
One issue that I'm currently facing though, is that the weapons don't seem to be damaging NPCs. If anyone finds a fix for this, let me know. If I do, I'll post what I did to fix it here. This error message appears after you shoot an NPC.
-
SCP: Anomaly Breach 2
Unfortunately, I'm using this game as a framework to build off of on a project I'm planning to make, so I wont be able to help you directly (like team create and such.) But, as I dissect and figure out how this game functions, I'll definitely post my findings and tutorials of how I did things to help everyone interested in using this game on here. Good luck on your game.
-
SCP: Anomaly Breach 2
-
scp anomaly breach 2
- 17 comments
- 11 reviews
-
SCP: Anomaly Breach 2
Thank you a ton!
-
SCP: Anomaly Breach 2
Push comes to shove, if nothing ever comes up, I'll buy the file for it then upload it for free on here.
-
SCP: Anomaly Breach 2
That would be greatly appreciated, let me know if you ever do. ❤️
-
SCP: Anomaly Breach 2
Does anyone have a working file of it?
-
SCP AB2 spoof anims all scripted
- Any other websites similar to this?
-
SCP AB2 spoof anims all scripted
-
Primeavel [TESTING]
https://www.roblox.com/games/17508037843/Primeavel-TESTING It has a very interesting gun system that I've never seen before, and would like to dig around in. Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!