Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Jacket

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jacket

  1. oh fuck im so retarded, mb sorry
  2. bro WHAT file did you download
  3. Yeah, I couldn't asset it eitherway, and if I ever did, I wouldn't asset it. This is as close to the gun system, but not 100% accurate to avoid DMCA trouble and copyright. Zopawa is a cool person, and I personally like Unknown Threat but the characters look too Blood Debt-y. I really feel like the characters could get a revamp since this game is so awesome, but sadly private servers ain't free anymore so my buds can't fuck around. I plan to make my own similar thing, but with a different gun engine so my pals can play with them. All things aside, PLAY THE ORIGINAL FOR THE FULL EXPERIENCE.
  4. Due to popular request, I'll put it here. give it like a few seconds im updating the file so you guys have both files
    • 1620 downloads
    • Version 1.5.5
    it's a VERY shit attempt at remaking the unknown threat gun system game's cool but it's a shitty blood debt imma be for real, game's good, and all animations are in the SPH folder duh if you need help with animations lmk i'll send the original game file
    Free
  5. Unknown Threat Gun System (Poor Remake) it's a VERY shit attempt at remaking the unknown threat gun system game's cool but it's a shitty blood debt imma be for real, game's good, and all animations are in the SPH folder duh if you need help with animations lmk i'll send the original game file Информация о файле Автор Jacket Добавлено 03/05/26 Категория Miscellaneous Systems Просмотреть файл
  6. smt like US2 (NOT THE JACKOFF RB2 BOOTLEG) tho I would appreciate some RB2 files that are modified to not look like hot shit 👍
    i can confidently say ts works, 'ts peak
  7. NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  8. hell no
    I just fucking BUSTED to this bro, awesome shit. (please give me and the other guy more of this)
    Good shit, good shit. Really love this.
  9. I'm willingly in need of a gun system which needs animations, isn't terrible and isn't ACS. I'm in need of said gun system because I have ran out of sources and half of them are overused. Willing to make a game out of the said system. Some examples such as Unknown Threat and ADIA could work.
  10. Hellmet Assets First asset, and I hope it's good. I decompiled Hellmet and ripped the assets from it, and the viewmodels. Use the viewmodels to your liking and if you want, remake Hellmet if you want to. Scripts are in a folder in Workspace, File Information Submitter Jacket Submitted 09/08/25 Category Maps View File
    • 380 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    First asset, and I hope it's good. I decompiled Hellmet and ripped the assets from it, and the viewmodels. Use the viewmodels to your liking and if you want, remake Hellmet if you want to. Scripts are in a folder in Workspace,
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.