Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Zannzers

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Currently

    Viewing Downloads

Everything posted by Zannzers

  1. There's no chance of this happening, Hindsight's shitty team is looking forward to gatekeeping everything, the best way to do-so is ask these disgusting guys upfront for a payment on the game.
  2. https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1-FgXJsMbq1Z4GQ8tjOk2wFReGqS3WLXa70Xs08WOwRw/mobilebasic the cia has saved us
  3. almost HALF a fucking gigabyte cool file though
  4. the giant blob of unoptimization KP will never hire an optimization team
  5. Meh, not at the moment but I can take it into my own hands.
  6. Yeah I was heard about the entire fucking story, it's some bullshit lol, it went from being fired, to getting ownership, to the point where nobody owns the game at all.
  7. oh wait this is fj wait this is fj?
  8. Is this the newer EFC map made by Kiyrexi and another dude? Cool file.
  9. I have an unreleased version of it which includes a never fully released map, but I have plans to get the newest EFC since it recently switched ownership due to paranoia and racism from what I've been told.
  10. Sadly not, the user decided to give up, but I am uploading something different, regarding Escape from Changed, that game only got asseted once as far as I'm aware.
  11. Well? Don't worry, if they respond positively (regarding mine) and give me the file, I will be sure to post it as quick as I can, I will remind this thread once I get the file, but if I ever forget to post it, please remind me if possible.
  12. Don't you worry, I've been able to get in contact with the username again, I haven't been able to specify if it was just the map or a fully scripted version, so bear with me please.
  13. I've seen a multitude of screenshots of an anonymous person with the most recent file (as im writing this, 10th of june, 2026) open, I'm not certain if they're willing to give it out but I can talk out some inner-talks, see what I can handle, I'll try and get this 2026 TSC file uploaded on this site.
    how you start up the tanks son. even after fixing up a bunch of things it never works
    Wow, it seems like you returned. Great drop bud, can't wait to see more from you.
    • 71 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Took a while to get, apologizes for not posting in the recent timings. The next file will include the arsenal for the Terminator. I will post more Warhammer things in the future, don't worry. Terminator armor (1).mp4
    Free
  14. WH40K Indomitus Terminator R15 Rig Took a while to get, apologizes for not posting in the recent timings. The next file will include the arsenal for the Terminator. I will post more Warhammer things in the future, don't worry. Terminator armor (1).mp4 File Information Submitter Zannzers Submitted 05/07/26 Category Clothes View File
  15. i ate the entire playerbase its never coming back Charlie Kirk beatbox 🗣️🔊💯😭🥀 🇺🇸#tpusa #turningpointusa #beatbox.mp4
  16. yeah so turns out ren lied about the entire thing and it wasnt rape or SA, theres an entire document about the thing, seems like zeal was innocent
    this is PEAK content. never stop posting
  17. watch the video chud
  18. . 8b3320a1cfd6d7b80af348c1eac0e5f5.mp4

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.