Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

Zannzers

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zannzers

  1. Thanks for the positive feedback! I'll be uploading ALOT more this month. Maybe next month.
    • 321 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Decided to upload this. This is FULLY WORKING! You'll have to spoof the animations, and upload your own noises. Reminder, the heatrays do not deal damage, so if you're a scripter, you can fix it yourself. Has the following Tripod - Harvester & Destroyer Uber-Tripod - Has the firemode
    Free
  2. WOTW:E Tripod System Decided to upload this. This is FULLY WORKING! You'll have to spoof the animations, and upload your own noises. Reminder, the heatrays do not deal damage, so if you're a scripter, you can fix it yourself. Has the following Tripod - Harvester & Destroyer Uber-Tripod - Has the firemode File Information Submitter Zannzers Submitted 04/13/26 Category Systems View File
  3. I may release a fully working Tripod system soon! It has working everything, though the main issue is that the heatrays do not deal damage, it may be a raycast issue. I may upload the file for atleast a good 500 robux on another site or drop it for free on here.
  4. Thanks for the support, I'll be dropping more WOTW related shit soon.
  5. Requires scripting experience, you'll need a morph-pad and numerous other scripts including fixing the current ones.
  6. WOTW:S Tripod Models Tripod models from XISM's game. Tripods are listed below Tripod - Harvester & Destroyer Uber-Tripod Martian (outsider, within the headlight of the main pod) Some have scripts and animations. Great for starting up your own WOTW game. (COULDN'T GET SCREENSHOTS, SORRY!) Информация о файле Автор Zannzers Добавлено 04/12/26 Категория Models Просмотреть файл
    • 81 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Tripod models from XISM's game. Tripods are listed below Tripod - Harvester & Destroyer Uber-Tripod Martian (outsider, within the headlight of the main pod) Some have scripts and animations. Great for starting up your own WOTW game. (COULDN'T GET SCREENSHOTS, SORRY!)
    Free
  7. WOTW:NJ Tripod Models Took me a while to get this file. Consists of the following Tripod - Harvester & Destroyer Uber-Tripod Both have some of their scripts, and have all the models, unsure if the textures are broken. Great for starting up your own kind of WOTW game. Информация о файле Автор Zannzers Добавлено 04/12/26 Категория Models Просмотреть файл
    • 80 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    Took me a while to get this file. Consists of the following Tripod - Harvester & Destroyer Uber-Tripod Both have some of their scripts, and have all the models, unsure if the textures are broken. Great for starting up your own kind of WOTW game.
    Free
    Awesome, they deserve this to be honest. Those who don't believe Bronze is such a vile fuck don't deserve to live on this planet. Keep doing your shit, I support your actions. I got banned from Hindsight myself and only realized of their vile actions a few days after.
    Really cool asset, I was going to do this myself, haha. But now that you did it, I may change my mind. Like I said, don't listen to these ex-KP/HS moderator turds, they're here to scare you, I just recommend you keep doing your stuff and continue on with your life. There's no point into trying to counter argue with them as they're a delicate waste of time, they exist because their parent's didn't use protection.
  8. Yo son, don't listen to the haters. I have this idiot after me as well, don't bother with him. Keep asseting what you want, and get those downloads and support. You're a legend for asseting this.
  9. hindsight bootlicker btw Crine
  10. I am actively searching for alot of WH40K morphs from the game Astartes, such as traitors, loyalists, guardsmen, etc. I am actively able to trade some Half-Life 2 morphs, and whatnot. Discord: zannzers.
    Yo dude that's awesome, I am the same dude who managed to get their entire map on this site. Anyday now we'll have a fully working copy of Hindsight.
    • 121 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    A joint operation between my community, and one of it's intelligence agencies. First stage of A-S.
    Free
  11. Hindsight Test Place (As of Jan. 22, 2026) A joint operation between my community, and one of it's intelligence agencies. First stage of A-S. Информация о файле Автор Zannzers Добавлено 01/23/26 Категория RolePlay Просмотреть файл
  12. Zannzers commented on a comment on a file in Models
    so tuff.. oh my god im gonna nuhh
  13. I sadly do not have Site-25, TFR or any others, I was only able to get my hands on City 17 RP.

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.