Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

A Random Niko

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by A Random Niko

    • 178 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    A plugin by Boatbomber that I paid for so you could get free. https://boatbomber.itch.io/windshakeeditor Tutorial for idiots (READ ME BEFORE COMPLAINING IT DOESN'T WORK) Original Description
    Free
  1. damn...o7 to them.
    Absolute peak. Basically GTA simulator but on Roblox. Lot's of fun going up to people and...you know. I did notice some slight errors where police couldn't spawn but other than that, 10/10.
    This game was decompiled, but the map does look pretty cool.
    Unfortunately, this was decompiled, meaning no Server Scripts will be found in here but hey, at least you get some client scripts to use!
    Not sure why this is on MEGA but ok This game also has a LOT of scripts in Workspace instead of ServerScriptService which isn't great. From the looks of it, this game looks very bare bones.
    Well, it does work, but the game isn't in english so translation might be necessary to understand...
    we getting games taken down with this one 🔥
    Tried to fix the infinite Loading screen, but I never could.
    Very janky script setup. Warnings, errors, and unfinished code is in that game. Also, only 3 / 9 anims were spoofable
    Nice grab. Very clean and understandable scripting. Also the name of the furry I think is @asadrith if you want to add that
    Well, it's ACS alright. It works decently well with a couple of errors / warnings and the fact of the medic system doesn't close. Also, watch out for `getfenv()` as I found RoSync in the script which causes unwanted behavior. Make sure you remember to remove all traces of this.
  2. somebody has to de-obfuscate the EXE6 plugin
  3. Really? Paywalled? buddy I ain't spending $15 on a script for music
  4. Mainly because ACS is harder to configure and change But FE Gun kit can become a milsim if you dedicate enough time on it
  5. A Random Niko reviewed a review on a file in Systems
    Peak system, though MIN_FALL_HEIGHT by default should be lower Can't complain though, because this is easily configurable.
  6. A Random Niko reviewed a review on a file in Scripted
    Pretty cool looking, and also the animations could be spoofed! The game feels like it lacks something...
    Well, it does work but sometimes collisions can act weird on this game... Also, I'm pretty sure this is not from GTA 6...
    Holy...This is detailed black mesa level stuff
    Always was a really cool game. I can't believe you actually decompiled it though
    Nice game. I am surprised that you didn't use PBR textures...
  7. Imma be honest, ACS was never my favorite. It takes over too much of the player and FE Gun Kit doesn't. But holy...ACS is amazing when you shoot with it
    Fully scripted and pretty cool looking. Why is there a Bar though 💀
    Not bad, but I don't have a game to spoof the animations from... Still, good grab.
    Nice file, but can you at least make it to the point where I don't have to publish it?

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.