Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

mzzfiy1

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mzzfiy1

  1. Bassa Combat System V8 credits to @TheFunnyGuy I've made the whitelist available to everyone. original file:https://darkblox.net/file/10366-bassa-acs-v8-unobfuscated/?tab=comments#comment-8054 English: Hello my friends, I noticed that people couldn't hack the Bassa Combat System V8, so I hacked it for you. important:IT WAS PROTECTED BY A WHITELIST, BUT I HACKED IT AND SET UP A GROUP https://www.roblox.com/communities/359302674/WRAITH-COMBAT-ACADEMY #!/about YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT FOR ACS TO WORK!!!!!!! Русский: привет мои друзья я заметил что люди не могли взломать систему Bassa Combat System V8 по этому для вас я ее взломал ВАЖНО:ОНА БЫЛА ЗАЩИЕНА БЕЛЫМ СПИСКОМ НО Я ЕГО ВЗЛОМАЛ И ПОСТАВИЛ ГРУППУ https://www.roblox.com/communities/359302674/WRAITH-COMBAT-ACADEMY#!/about ВЫ ДОЛЖНЫ В НЕЙ НАХОДИТЬСЯ ЧТО БЫ РАБОТАЛ ACS!!!!!!! File Information Submitter mzzfiy1 Submitted 02/16/26 Category Military Guns / Systems View File
    • 1410 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    credits to @TheFunnyGuy I've made the whitelist available to everyone. original file:https://darkblox.net/file/10366-bassa-acs-v8-unobfuscated/?tab=comments#comment-8054 English: Hello my friends, I noticed that people couldn't hack the Bassa Combat System V8, so I hacked it for you. important:IT WAS PROTECTED BY A WHITELIST, BUT I HACKED IT AND SET UP A GROUP https://www.roblox.com/communities/359302674/WRAITH-COMBAT-ACADEMY #!/about YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT FOR ACS TO WORK!!!!!!! Русский: привет мои друзья я заметил что люди не могли взломать систему Bassa Combat System V8 по этому для вас я ее взломал ВАЖНО:ОНА БЫЛА ЗАЩИЕНА БЕЛЫМ СПИСКОМ НО Я ЕГО ВЗЛОМАЛ И ПОСТАВИЛ ГРУППУ https://www.roblox.com/communities/359302674/WRAITH-COMBAT-ACADEMY#!/about ВЫ ДОЛЖНЫ В НЕЙ НАХОДИТЬСЯ ЧТО БЫ РАБОТАЛ ACS!!!!!!!
    Free
  2. Both supports like
  3. Come on bro, I'll be grateful.
  4. bro, we understand, but the system is cool, but the result will be rce, but it hasn't been asseted yet, since you say so, crack the chunks for us.
  5. Chuhkee Moss ACS 2.17.6 credits to @TheFunnyGuy i only deleted the whitelist original file:https://darkblox.net/file/4791-chuhkee-moss-acs-2176/?tab=comments#comment-7614 English: This acs was almost hacked, there was only one problem left, such as a bug with reloading with new weapons, the doors do not open and the animation of the hand interferes with the sight a little, and therefore it is hard to see there. I will be grateful to anyone who can crack and post it to the end (there are extra files on the map, you can delete them) Русский: Этот acs был почти что взломан осталась одна проблема такая как баг с перезарядкой с новыми оружиями двери не открываються и анимация руки мешает чуток прицелу и по этому там плохо видно буду благодарен тому кто до конца сможет взломать и выложить его (на карте есть лишние файлы можете их удалить) Информация о файле Автор mzzfiy1 Добавлено 02/15/26 Категория Military Guns / Systems Просмотреть файл
    • 1654 downloads
    • Version 2.17.6
    credits to @TheFunnyGuy i only deleted the whitelist original file:https://darkblox.net/file/4791-chuhkee-moss-acs-2176/?tab=comments#comment-7614 English: This acs was almost hacked, there was only one problem left, such as a bug with reloading with new weapons, the doors do not open and the animation of the hand interferes with the sight a little, and therefore it is hard to see there. I will be grateful to anyone who can crack and post it to the end (there are extra files on the map, you can delete them) Русский: Этот acs был почти что взломан осталась одна проблема такая как баг с перезарядкой с новыми оружиями двери не открываються и анимация руки мешает чуток прицелу и по этому там плохо видно буду благодарен тому кто до конца сможет взломать и выложить его (на карте есть лишние файлы можете их удалить)
    Free
  6. https://payhip.com/b/6fi3K either other systems similar to this one, the main thing for me is rain, thunderstorms, or a system like chanke acs with weather
  7. I don't really understand, can you explain in more detail
  8. Hi, can you help me? https://darkblox.net/forums/topic/11251-chuhkee-moss-acs/
  9. not long ago, crazrbqqqqerqyy published Chuhkee moss cracked. The bottom line is that when transferring to another card, it does not work. I will be very grateful to anyone who hacks the card to the end. here is the system itself-https://darkblox.net/file/10026-chuhkee-moss-cracked/
  10. welcome I will be very grateful to anyone who can throw off two ready-made / whole systems from the sim store for me, I will leave links to them below 1. With a helmet camera-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q21rrUDsQTk 2. Kinetic Breaching System V1-https://payhip.com/b/6924P

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.