Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

1dipo1ty

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1dipo1ty

  1. Guys, if you see this toxic freak on your server, block him immediately. His mental state is completely messed up and he is beyond saving
  2. когда тебя пиздят дома и ты шутишь над самыми ебнутыми мемасиками
  3. Guys, don't ever fucking talk to this piece of shit. He’s completely brain-dead, I’ve never seen a motherfucker this fucking stupid in my entire life
  4. Dobril, listen—why don't you post something that actually means the world to you? Seriously, stop sharing this random, low-effort garbage and show us what you truly care about.💩
  5. "I figured they'd upload it anyway, but the game seems pretty buggy right now😵‍💫
  6. Ладно, но такую роспись было doing it was a nightmare.
  7. ну пошутил над словами коч и голда удачи что бы и тебе так же сделали всего наилучшего тебе желаю ❤️
  8. Ну и херня голимая. Как же хорошо, что у меня есть они все
  9. тебе не помочь выкини свой комп на помойку и больше не когда не задавай такие вопросы сюда
  10. вроде за каст чат банят игру (вроде ) я не уверен
  11. СПУФНИ анимки 😡
  12. оружие работает за счет weap_cl и gun чек и анимации есле револьверы не стреляют хотя анимки запустились дело в weap_cl и тоже самое с дробовиками
  13. Самое коварное, что не работает в них — это weap_cl. Просто научиться с ним работать, и будет оч легко
  14. Эм, ну так тяжело починить револьверы и дробовики, серьезно? И еще тратить нервы у DeepSeek, когда есть ChatGPT
  15. Why would I need this if I already have all the characters?
  16. I don't really care where it goes, go ahead and use it.
  17. I have the polar research station characters, but it's not the full set. I have them all, I just don't want to post them completely idk.rbxm

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.