Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!
Everything posted by 1dipo1ty
-
NEWLY AVAILABLE BLOOD DEBT ASSETS I DEXED
NOEX.rbxm
-
NEWLY AVAILABLE BLOOD DEBT ASSETS I DEXED
-
bd map
-
Maps bd map
bd map A shop map, it’s not official, looks like a fan map but I’m not really sure File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 08/03/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
-
Scripted blood debt APC
Alright, no surprise there. They keep taking down ITAL as usual, sadly😂
-
Scripted blood debt APC
blood debt APC Yeah, I worked on it, but it didn't work out. Maybe someone who understands it better can do it. I tried File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 08/01/26 Category Scripted View File
-
NEWLY AVAILABLE BLOOD DEBT ASSETS I DEXED
Check my profile, I already uploaded the characters there
-
Vendetta Revamp
It looks terrible. Even the spawn is full of broken unions. I see no point in uploading it if everything is crooked
- 4 comments
- 1 review
-
Blood debt map please
NOSKOW STOCK EXCHANGE .rbxm
- CopidsNightClub
-
Maps 2013NewDunkOfficeRevamp
2013NewDunkOfficeRevamp This is the 2013NewDunkOfficeRevamp map. I don't remember exactly when I got it, just sharing what was deleted. This map is from BD Classic. I'm not really sure if the game is still alive, but anyway, the old NewDunkOffice map is now here Информация о файле Автор 1dipo1ty Добавлено 19.07.2026 Категория Dexxed & Maps Просмотреть файл
-
2013NewDunkOfficeRevamp
- 25 downloads
This is the 2013NewDunkOfficeRevamp map. I don't remember exactly when I got it, just sharing what was deleted. This map is from BD Classic. I'm not really sure if the game is still alive, but anyway, the old NewDunkOffice map is now hereFree -
Scripted No Mercy 3 asseted
Guys, honestly, I didn't even want to asset this. My head hurts from all your "no larp" stuff and bullshit. Just stop making these games already. It was literally just a "no mercy" file, that's it. Just leave me alone☠️
-
FORGOTTEN GAS STATION CHARACTERS
-
Models FORGOTTEN GAS STATION CHARACTERS
FORGOTTEN GAS STATION CHARACTERS Fixed 1999ForgottenGasStation characters File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 07/16/26 Category Models View File
-
1999ForgottenGasStation
-
Maps 1999ForgottenGasStation
1999ForgottenGasStation It's just a map uhm File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 07/16/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
- PMCWarehouse
- PMCWarehouse
-
Maps PMCWarehouse
PMCWarehouse map map ^ ^ File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 07/16/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
- 1998RodinskayaStreet
-
Maps 1998RodinskayaStreet
1998RodinskayaStreet map map map Информация о файле Автор 1dipo1ty Добавлено 15.07.2026 Категория Dexxed & Maps Просмотреть файл
-
Military PMCcharacters clothes
PMCcharacters Blood Debt PMCcharacters Информация о файле Автор 1dipo1ty Добавлено 15.07.2026 Категория Clothes Просмотреть файл
-
PMCcharacters
-
RodinskayaStreetCharacters