Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

1dipo1ty

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1dipo1ty

  1. RodinskayaStreetCharacters Fixed RodinskayaStreetCharacters models Информация о файле Автор 1dipo1ty Добавлено 15.07.2026 Категория Clothes Просмотреть файл
  2. Yeah... Blood Debt weapon
  3. A86M2L-SW Fixed the weapon sight File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 07/15/26 Category Guns / Systems View File
    • 45 downloads
    Fixed the weapon sight
    Free
  4. Yeah, I managed to log back into my main account. So yeah, what do you even need those hands for?
  5. Hey guys, does anyone have a Blood Debt melee system? I really need it.
  6. hi guys, i have a problem with one of the weapon models, could you help me make it a full-fledged tool ? i've already tried everything, but nothing works gun MLS ANKM.rbxm
    • 131 downloads
    map 1998NoobicStreetRiot BD Fan Juggernaut Mode rbxlx this is a file of a map from BD Fan Juggernaut Mode, some of the assets on this map are broken
    Free
  7. map 1998NoobicStreetRiot BD Fan Juggernaut Mode(2).rbxlx map 1998NoobicStreetRiot BD Fan Juggernaut Mode rbxlx this is a file of a map from BD Fan Juggernaut Mode, some of the assets on this map are broken File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 04/11/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
  8. I need a "blood debt" system that breaks the door
  9. Guys, does anyone have working doors like breaking down doors? I will be grateful if you help me 2026-03-31 12-51-38.mp4
  10. Guys, I want to point out that the original map was taken from No Mercy 3, but I've modified it.
  11. CopidsNightClub this is my map, and it's different from the original because I modified it myself File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 03/29/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
    • 300 downloads
    this is my map, and it's different from the original because I modified it myself
    Free
  12. Guys, I have a character model and a weapon model that wasn't taken from Blood Debt! model.rbxm
  13. I will be very grateful if you find
  14. if anyone has a Vreyma 24 News Station card from no mercy, please give it to me
  15. place 73081932424180 Still bad (1).rbxlx
  16. This is a slightly better version

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.