Skip to content
Registration is limited to Google Gmail & MailRU & Yahoo & Yandex email addresses.
Do not create multi-accounts, you will be blocked!

1dipo1ty

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1dipo1ty

  1. 1dipo1ty posted a file in Dexxed & Maps
    • 46 downloads
    A shop map, it’s not official, looks like a fan map but I’m not really sure
    Free
  2. bd map A shop map, it’s not official, looks like a fan map but I’m not really sure File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 08/03/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
  3. Alright, no surprise there. They keep taking down ITAL as usual, sadly😂
  4. blood debt APC Yeah, I worked on it, but it didn't work out. Maybe someone who understands it better can do it. I tried File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 08/01/26 Category Scripted View File
  5. Check my profile, I already uploaded the characters there
  6. It looks terrible. Even the spawn is full of broken unions. I see no point in uploading it if everything is crooked
  7. NOSKOW STOCK EXCHANGE .rbxm
  8. Sorry, this is an old map that I restored myself. I already have a proper nightclub map now
  9. 2013NewDunkOfficeRevamp This is the 2013NewDunkOfficeRevamp map. I don't remember exactly when I got it, just sharing what was deleted. This map is from BD Classic. I'm not really sure if the game is still alive, but anyway, the old NewDunkOffice map is now here Информация о файле Автор 1dipo1ty Добавлено 19.07.2026 Категория Dexxed & Maps Просмотреть файл
    • 25 downloads
    This is the 2013NewDunkOfficeRevamp map. I don't remember exactly when I got it, just sharing what was deleted. This map is from BD Classic. I'm not really sure if the game is still alive, but anyway, the old NewDunkOffice map is now here
    Free
  10. Guys, honestly, I didn't even want to asset this. My head hurts from all your "no larp" stuff and bullshit. Just stop making these games already. It was literally just a "no mercy" file, that's it. Just leave me alone☠️
    • 38 downloads
    Fixed 1999ForgottenGasStation characters
    Free
  11. FORGOTTEN GAS STATION CHARACTERS Fixed 1999ForgottenGasStation characters File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 07/16/26 Category Models View File
    • 32 downloads
    It's just a map uhm
    Free
  12. 1999ForgottenGasStation It's just a map uhm File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 07/16/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
  13. blood debt map : )
    • 57 downloads
    map map ^ ^
    Free
  14. PMCWarehouse map map ^ ^ File Information Submitter 1dipo1ty Submitted 07/16/26 Category Dexxed & Maps View File
    • 50 downloads
    map map map
    Free
  15. 1998RodinskayaStreet map map map Информация о файле Автор 1dipo1ty Добавлено 15.07.2026 Категория Dexxed & Maps Просмотреть файл
  16. PMCcharacters Blood Debt PMCcharacters Информация о файле Автор 1dipo1ty Добавлено 15.07.2026 Категория Clothes Просмотреть файл
  17. 1dipo1ty posted a file in Clothes
    • 74 downloads
    Blood Debt PMCcharacters
    Free
    • 45 downloads
    Fixed RodinskayaStreetCharacters models
    Free

Powered by darkblox.net

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.